Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hands-on Creative's Vado pocket cam

Hands-on Creative's Vado pocket cam : Gina Hughes : Yahoo! Tech

"Oprah might like the Ultra-Flip video camera, but that's because she hasn't laid her hands on the new Creative Vado. I got my hands on the Creative Vado this week, and compared to the other made for YouTube pocket camcorders, this one is by far the thinnest.

I recently reviewed RCA's Small Wonder, which I really like because it has a removable microSD card, and can be customized vinyl stickers, but the Creative Vado is simple, slim, and so easy to use.

The pocket video cam is as big as a cell phone but can hold 2GB of video. Video quality isn't the greatest at 640 x 480 but this will do when you're just uploading videos to video sharing sites.

My favorite feature is the zoom, since it's something I don't often see in small cameras like this one. It does have a built in speaker, microphone, and flip-out USB connector, which is all you need for your video sharing experience."

No comments: