Sunday, April 22, 2007

SHOW #002 - Helix for XM Satellite Radio & MP3 Player

Ryan Yee reviews the Helix for XM Radio.

The Ultimate Player for the Ulitmate Music Experience...

With XM Satellite Radio Service, you can receive 160 Live Digital XM Channels with Live XM reception even when not docked (you can walk around the lake and hear satellite radio). Store up to 50 hours of XM Programming (my personnal favorite), and supposedly store your own MP3s and WMA digital music files (however, when I attempted to do this, it totally crashed the system and I had to request a replacement unit). However, I love this little portable device. I'm rediscovering "radio" again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good article about XM Satellite Radio because it is the future of broadcast communications technology.